by downloading the print files and attempting to build your own OpenFaceMask you agree on the following:
- OpenFaceMask and the owners of this website are not responsible for any harm you do to yourself or other people when manufacturing or wearing the masks.
- When using household vacuum cleaner bags as filters for OpenFaceMask, we provide no guarantee on the effectiveness against any virus.
- OpenFaceMask is by any means not comparable to any commercially available protective mask and should only be used if there are no other options – it is neither proven to work nor does it have any certifications. This is a DIY project and should not be mistaken for medical equipment.
- Some people might have allergic reactions to latex – please make sure to only hand OpenFaceMask to people who are not allergic, or use alternatives like nitril gloves instead of latex gloves.
- You are not allowed to sell the print files or the finished product to any 3rd party. This is open source and should stay open source.